Would you like to add a video message to your Premium invitation from the Android app? Please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Evite account from the mobile app
- Tap on your Premium invitation to open
- Select "Details" in the low left corner of the screen
- Tap "Edit Details"
- Press "Continue" at the bottom of the screen to go to your Edit Invitation screen
- Scroll down to "Add Ons"
- Tap on "Add a Video"
- Select "Record Video" to record a video message, or "Upload Video" to upload a video from your saved gallery
- Select your video you wish to use from your gallery
- Once uploaded, you can edit the thumbnail that displays by selecting "Edit Video Thumbnail"
- Tap "Save and Update" to save your video to your invitation
- You must allow Evite permission to access your photo files in order to upload photos and videos to your invitation.
- Your video must be a minimum of 3 seconds long, and cannot exceed 60 seconds.
- Video files accepted: MOV, MP4, AVI, AVHD