Looking to upload an Excel sheet with your guests' email addresses/phone numbers to your invitation guest list? Please see the instructions below:
1. Start by creating your invitation, and adding your event details.
2. When you get to the Add Guests page (Step 5 of 6), click on the Upload File button.
3. A pop-up will appear which will allow you to upload your file, as well as provide an example of the proper layout to successfully add your Excel sheet.
4. Choose the Excel sheet from your computer's hard drive or your documents to upload.
5. Once you upload your file, click Next: Review & Send to move on to the next step.
6. Select your invitation package and enter your payment information.
7. Click Purchase & Send.
- Your Excel sheet should be in either .CSV, or .XLS or .XLSX
- Your Excel sheet should not include any special characters, such as quotations, plus signs, accent marks, hyperlinks
- Your Excel sheet should be formatted so that the guests' names (first, last, or both) are in Column A, and your guests' email addresses are in Column B, and/or your guests' phone numbers are in Column C.
- Once sent, the number of guests will be deducted from your purchase. If you exceed your limit, an additional purchase will be required in order to accommodate any additional guests.