Want to control who can view your Evite profile?
You can choose who can view your profile information by changing your Profile Settings. You can select one of the following options: "Allow other guests to view my Evite profile," "Only allow registered Evite users to view my profile" or "Do not allow other guests to view my Evite profile."
To access these settings, please see the instructions below:
1. Login to your Evite account
2. Click on your name at the top right of your screen that contains your current photo or your initials
3. Select "Account Settings"
3. Click on "Profile"
4. Click on "Edit My Profile"
5. Scroll down to reveal your "Privacy Settings" (see screenshot below)
6. Click "Save"
You must be an individual of 13 years of age or older to register or use the site. This is the reason why the birthday field is required. You can read more information in our Terms of Service here https://www.evite.com/content/terms.
Please be assured that nobody but yourself will see your birth year, and only the month and day of your birthday will appear on your profile, whether you decide to keep it public or private. To view how your profile appears to others, simply click "View My Public Profile" below your profile photo.