Are you looking to hide the guest list on your invitation so that your guests are only visible to you (the host)?
Please see the instructions below:
1.Login to your Evite account
2.Click on your name on the top right corner
3.Select "My Events"
4.Locate the invitation on the dashboard
5.Click on the "More" button
6.Select "Edit Details"
7. Click the "Hide Guest List" bar on the right and click the "Make the guest list only visible to the host" checkbox
8. Click the green "Update" button
- You can use the same instructions to reverse this action
- Hiding your guest list will hide your guests' names, RSVPs, and any comments left at the time of RSVP. Any comments left after RSVP will show publicly on your invitation's activity feed. If you wish to disable the activity feed, please reach us HERE to make the request.
- To view your guests' comments when your guest list is hidden, simply click "Manage Invitation" under your invitation, and scroll down to reveal your guest list. Comments that guests have left will show up under their names. Click the blue envelope to read their comments.
- As the host, the guest list will still appear when you view the invitation.