Would you like to set a guest limit for the number of people they can RSVP for? Please see the instructions below:
When creating your invitation, on Step 4 of 6 Preview.
Scroll down until you see Who's Coming.
Click on Guest Options.
Slide the toggle on to allow guests to bring people to event.
Edit the Limit per guest.
This will allow guests to RSVP with more than 1 in their party.
If you have already created/sent your invitation, you may access this screen again using the instructions below:
1. Log in to your Evite account.
2. Click on your name/photo in the top right corner.
3. Select My Events.
4. Locate your event on the dashboard.
5. Click on Manage Event.
6. Click on Guest Options next to Guestlist.
7. Slide the toggle on to allow guests to bring people to event.
8. Edit the Limit per guest.
9. Click Save.
We do not offer the ability to set individual limits per guest. All of the guests on the guest list will have the same limit.