How can you use Messages as a Host? You can use Messages to easily communicate with your guests in real-time.
You can send a Broadcast message, which will send your message to ALL of your guests regardless of their RSVP status. You can send individual messages to guests as a way to hold private conversations about your event. As the Host, you can also start a group chat with up to 10 guests so that you can communicate with multiple people at the same time.
To send a message, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Evite account
- Click on your name/photo in the top right corner
- Select "My Events"
- Locate your event on the dashboard
- Click on the title of your invitation
- Click on the "Messages" tab
- You will then see the option to send your guests a message, and manage your previously sent messages