Would you like to send a reminder to your guests about your event?
By default, reminders are automatically sent 2 days before your event date, but you may also customize this.
Please see the instructions below to edit your reminder settings:
1. Log in to your Evite account.
2. Click on your name/photo in the top right corner.
3. Select My Events.
4. Locate the invitation on the dashboard.
5. Click on the title of the event to view your invitation.
6. When viewing your invitation, scroll down to the settings tab.
7. Click on the setting tab and edit your reminder settings.
8. Click Save.
You can select how many days prior to your event you'd like the reminders sent out, as well as set up to one more reminder to be sent out.
- You must have at least one reminder message sent to guests; this feature cannot be disabled.
- If a reminder date is not selected, it will remain at the default: 2 day notice.
- A reminder will not be sent if you create your invitation up to 4 days before your event start date. (i.e. If you create your invitation on Tuesday, and your event is Friday of the same week, a reminder won't be sent.)