Are you looking to design your own invitation, or upload a pre-designed/custom template? We offer a "Design Your Own" option that will allow you to do this! They are located at the following link https://www.evite.com/gallery/category/design_your_own/?source_meganav. You can also find these templates by searching for "Design" in the search bar.
You will be able to customize by uploading your own photo as the image background of the card.
Please follow these steps to design your own invitation, or upload a pre-designed/custom template:
To upload your own photo as the image background, click on the upload icon located in the center of the template.
2. Use the green slide bar to adjust your image size or the rotate button to rotate the image.
3. Customize the envelope, stamp, and background of your invitation by clicking on the icons located on the bottom bar.
4. Click on Next: Event Details to move to the next step.
5. Enter your event details on the Event Details page (Step 2 of 6).
6. Click Next: Gifting to move to the next step.
7. On the Gifting page (Step 3 of 6), you will be able to add a registry, charity, crowding, or turn off the gifting options from your event.
8. Click Next: Preview to move to the next step.
9. On the Preview page (Step 4 of 6), you will be able to preview your invitation and make changes to your event before sending it out. You will also be able to edit your Guest Options on the Preview page.
10. Click Next: Add Guests to move to the next step.
11. On the Add Guests page (Step 5 of 6), you will be able to add your guests using their email addresses or phone numbers. You can also import your contacts from Google, upload a file, or search your Evite Address Book.
12. Click Next: Review & Send to move to the next step.
13. Select the invitation package you wish to purchase.
14. Enter your payment information.
15. Select Purchase & Send.
Note: At this time, you can only upload image formats such as JPG and PNG. You will not be able to upload PDFs or Word documents.
For template dimensions for our Design Your Own cards, please reference below: