Would you like to send a reminder to your guests about your event?
By default, reminders are automatically sent 2 days before your event date, but you may also customize this. When on the "Add Guests" step of your invitation, click the "Event Reminders" bar on the right to access all of your reminder options.
You can select how many days prior to your event you'd like the reminders sent out, as well as set up to one more reminder to be sent out.
If you would like to edit your reminder settings once your invitation has already been created/sent, please see the instructions below:
1. Login to your Evite account
2. Click on your name on the top right corner
3. Select "My Events"
4. Locate the invitation on the dashboard
5. Click the "More" button
6. Select "Add Guests"
7.Click the "Event Reminders" bar on the right to make your edits
8. Click "Finish & Send" (Free) or "Update" (Premium)
- You must have at least one reminder message sent to guests; this feature cannot be disabled.
- If you create your invitation up to 4 days before your event start date, a reminder will not be sent. (i.e. If you create your invitation on Tuesday, and your event is Friday of the same week, a reminder won't be sent.)