Would you like to send your invitation via Text Message?
To send your invitation via SMS TEXT for our Android Apps, please follow our directions below.
- Log into your Evite account through the app.
- Tap on "Browse Featured Invitations" or "Categories" tab at the bottom of your screen.
- After adding your event title, date and additional details, you will tap on "Continue" on the bottom right-hand corner.
- A message will pop up asking for permission for Evite to Access your Contacts, and you will select "Allow".
- Your contacts will then show as a list with their phone numbers, and you can tap on your selected guests to add them to your guest list. If you are trying to add someone who is not already saved to your contacts, you will tap on the "+" icon at the top right corner to manually enter their name and phone number or email address.
- After you have selected your guests, you will select "Send to # of guests" in the bottom right hand corner. The # will depend on how many guests you are adding.
- Please note that you will only be able to send text invitations to 10-digit US numbers at this time. For international users, please copy and paste your invitation's shareable link to share with guests that way.
- We recommend adding a guest with either their email or phone number, to keep your guest count as accurate as possible.